Hello world !

Thursday 22 October 2009 , Posted by Shaheen at 15:55

This blog has been created to allow me to comment on other blogs without the need of using the anonymous option 

Bookmark and Share

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. NasEr says:

    you may as well start blogging ,its a healthy habit ,you are your own Moderator :D
    welcome to blogspheree..
    and don't forget to subscribe with Qwaider.com and Jordanblogs.net once you have couple of posts.
    and don't get fraustrated if you didnt' get much comments at the begenning .
    wal salaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

  1. Whisper says:

    First of all welcome to the blogsphere :D

    I liked the idea, that u don't want to comment by the "anonymous" name

    For me I like to know the name and the gender of the commenter, to know who is my new friend :D

  1. Anonymous says:

    Well, I will add my voice to Naser and whisper and welcome you to this virtual world..I hope that you will get motivated soon and start sharing with us some of what is going on in your life :)

  1. Shaheen says:

    Naer Whisper & Noura thanks for the advice and the warm welcome, I've been following all your blogs since months, by lunching a blog communication with you will be much easier.

  1. SimSim says:

    I wish i deactivated the anonymous comments a while ago (i hesitated doing that so i won't lose people like u in my blog but for harassment reasons it had to be done :D )glad i did ... so we see u blogging

    Welcome :)

  1. Shaheen says:

    welcome SimSim, I crated this blog to comment without the anonymous option, your blog is one of a few blogs i browse, so the credit of brining me to the blog world is for you.

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment