3rd convey to Gaza is back to Amman

Tuesday 29 December 2009 , Posted by Shaheen at 10:03



Muslim Brotherhood  tent welcoming the convey in its return trip

 

Near Alsog almarkazi mosque - Jwiedh

 

Cars :p

 

Galllawy talking about the hardship he encountered, delivering the convey is the first priority regardless of the Egyptian obstacles  

 

Masaf is ready

 
Dr.Is7ag alfar7an 

 

Tables for Manasef 


Bookmark and Share

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. SimSim says:

    it's really wired and just heart breaking to read Egyptian obstacles .... not Israeli !! .... what an Irony

    great to see this pictures and I hope it will be daily

    Oh very nice new look by the way :)

  1. Shaheen says:

    thanks for the complement :p trying to have some change from time to time until i settle for one look .

    I was driving and thinking what If I follow the convey in the international road. but I found them on my way back to home. it was a 5 minute tour, I wish if I had more time to eat from that mansaf, it would be perfect, hot laban and meet in a cold day with guest who really deserne a warn welcome, what is warmer than a hot mansaf ?!

    by the way Gallawi did thank all Jordanians for their hospitality and cooperation, he was amazing and confident, few men in this time live for the case they believed in

  1. Unknown says:

    This Hurts :'(
    Shame On US!!!!!!!

  1. Shaheen says:

    recent massacrein Gaza sea reminded me with this post.

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment