7 TAG

Tuesday 16 February 2010 , Posted by Shaheen at 17:46




Our friend SimSim has tagged me in a 7 things about me tag ..3ala barket Alla: 

1- I wear socks before trousers, I can not do the reverse, I feel there is something wrong and not comfortable. Also. I put two pairs of socks in cold days. wala sobet 3ala2 aldeen.

2- I love pens, collecting them and steal whatever comes under my hand, I have more than 10s pen in my laptop bags: liquid ink, dry, blue, black green, red, two highlighter. I steal any pen I like, fa watch out guys.

3- I use Gel to style my hair. ..shofto alwad abo GEl fe sha3ro.

4- I watch w7dat X faisaly matches in the stadium.

5- I'm not organized, my life is a chaos, work, room, office care..kolo fog ba3ado.


6- I can sleep 15 hours continuously without feeling and need to get up. at the same time I can work 12 hours without sleep.


7-My work makes me with no home, I keep moving between places, one month maximum then I move again now in I'm  dubai..sawa7 o mashi fe albelad sawa7.




Thanks Simsim for the nice and funny idea, enjoyed reading other tags and writing this tag too








Bookmark and Share

Currently have 7 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    I have to wear trousers before socks or I feel something is wrong and I hate pens you can have all of mine, they just end up leaking and stainings the inside of my handbags

  1. SimSim says:

    number 1 weird !! betjeeb shoes akbar bnomrah ya3nee ?! :D
    2- nice !
    3- kol el shabab heek :p
    4- why !!? ok btokel katel wella mo7ayed ? :D
    5- after a while u will be organized freak that happened to me
    6- nyyalak !
    7- mosharrad !! is it good or bad ? seems exciting !

    ur welcome ... Glad u enjoyed it ! see it's not that hard :p ....

  1. Whisper says:

    I agree with you on the first and the 6th point :D

    But I thought all people wear socks first :$

  1. Shaheen says:

    @ melicieuse : Thanks for the offer, I would love to take them hoping they are of a good quality. nice blog that you have, I think I'll be following it.

    @ SimSim:
    1- no ma bjeb bigger shoes, aslan 7alawt almawdo3 eno ykom il shoes az'3ar bnmreh heak beser perfecr sealing agaist the cold air.

    3- hehe, in thier late ttwenties guys start losing their hair. and new areas are subjet to the sunlight for the first time. so Gel at this age is a gift and a bless :D

    4- honak aljaw '3er, b3deen manzar 20,000 mwa6in bsebo 3ala ba3ad eshe kther nadir :D

    5- I hope , but inshalla soon mish b3d 100 saneh.

    7- it has bads and goods ..its tiring i think, bur exciting at the same time.


    @ Whisper : we should start a group on facebook say: I wear socks before trouser o nshof kam fan bejen...waaal sho alwad3 ra7 ykon bkhzi

  1. Anonymous says:

    most of the pens I own have the ability to write and stain my hands (most, as in probably a lot are just sitting there full of dry ink), does that qualify for a good pen?

  1. Shaheen says:

    meliciesuse : I like to try anything, any photos :p

  1. Anonymous says:

    of the shitty pens, ill take pictures and send them hahahaha. ink stainned hands no can do I am trying out a new system where the pen is in a plastic bag in the handbag

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment